Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another feather in PLMers' caps

Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) alumni won the 2nd Runner up trophy for the sports events hosted recently by the Philippine Colleges and Universities Alumni Association (PCUAA). Though,this is their first time joining the PCUAA, these PLMers have shown that aside from their brains, they've got talents too. Photo (inset) shows Rey Bermudez,Rusty Simon, Dani Nacua and Beth Romero regaling the audience with their rendition of Hagibis' " Katawan".

For the YouTube PCUAA Summerfest coverage follow this link-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x7Hk56dgtQ


2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hi PLMAA-Canada. I'm Ryan (Psy '96 & LLB '01) and currently settled here in Toronto. I would like to meet fellow PLMayers. I can be reached at ryan.tuazon77@yahoo.com.

Elsa said...

Hello there! This is Elsa from Mississauga. I'm an Accounting graduate from PLM batch '89. I just happened to see this site and I would like to join this group. Please feel free to send me an invitation at egl.angeles@gmail.com

Thank you!